Health & Safety
We pride ourselves on our health and safety practises and procedures. Our staff and clients are of our first importance, and we are committed to achieving and maintaining the highest standard of health, safety and welfare at all times by following UK Health and Safety Guidelines and Legislation.
All our drivers have a MPQC Driver Skills card. The training leading to the achievement of this card has been designed specifically to increase the safety awareness of drivers and to encourage safe behaviour at industry sites, delivery sites and on the road. Our drivers are also qualified in CPC, SUD (Safe Urban Driving). They must all complete their FORS Training modules before they are allowed to drive.
- We have external consultants from Systems4Safety who come in and do regular checks
- We belong to TfL’s Freight Operators Recognition Scheme (FORS) which offers practical advice & guidance to freight operators in London, to help encourage safer & more environmentally-focussed drivers
- We encourage our drivers with the cycle to work scheme
- We are members of Safe Contractors. We are also getting Construction Line Gold
- All of our drivers are given the relevant Health & Safety training. This training covers both on-site safety & waste handling procedures
- We issue British Standard certified Personal Protective Equipment to all of our staff which is recorded & re-issued when necessary
- All of our road-going vehicles are fitted with 4 way cameras, tracking devices & auto-sheeting systems. Our vehicles are fully complaint and safe. We are getting direct vision standard ( Safety through London )
- We have fully qualified first aiders on site at all times
- At our fully licensed Materials Recycling Facility safety is paramount. Initial Site Safety inductions & regular Health & Safety refresher courses are undertaken by all employees