Primary Building Materials
Primary Materials, Primary aggregate solutions
Mark Luck Ltd supplies Primary Aggregate Solutions to major developments including schools, hospitals, roads and major housing projects. The quarries and depots we have access to produce and supply millions of tonnes of Aggregates to the UK construction industry every year. Mark Luck Ltd is able to supply and deliver any volume of Sea Dredged or Quarried Aggregate to destinations throughout the UK. Mark Luck Ltd has the experience to be able to source and deliver by road, rail or sea any primary natural aggregate or recycled aggregate that the client might require. If you are looking for a product, which is not on the list, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
We operate a comprehensive library of Aggregate Test Data which is regularly updated. All test data can be supplied on request from our Sales Manager, who is the custodian of all aggregate test data.
Our wide range of Primary Aggregates includes:
• Shingle – 10mm, 20mm & 40mm and Reject stone – primarily used for drainage
• Sharp Sand – used for floor screeding and block paving
• 20mm Ballast – all-in aggregate for concreting
• Building Sand – many types supplied for general bricklaying
• Reject Sand – service ducting surround or slab laying
• MOT Type 1 – limestone or granite – used as a sub-base for road building
• 40mm scalpings – used as a sub-base for driveways
• Menage sands – often used in equine sand schools
• Chalk – screened and as dug
• Road Salt – used for grip in icy conditions
Our fleet of haulage vehicles including tippers grabs and artics provide greater flexibility when ordering; deliveries are available in loads of 1 to 29 tonnes and in bulk bags. Give one of our knowledgeable sales team a call today to discuss your requirements.