We now produce some of own recycled materials in our new recycling yard, These include 6F5 crushed concrete, Type 1 recycled and crushed tarmac which is a tarmac plainings equivalent.
Recycled materials now account for more than 20% of the aggregates used in the UK, a percentage that is set to rise.
Our recycled aggregates are produced in accordance with the quality protocols of the Waste & Resources Action Programme (Wrap). Mark Luck Ltd has access to state-of-the-art processing, crushing and screening plants to minimise environmental impact and produce high quality Recycled Aggregates. Recycled Aggregates reduce the need for primary aggregates and minimise environmental impact.
Mark Luck Ltd is registered with REACH and all Recycled Aggregates supplied by Mark Luck Ltd conform to the stringent requirements of this legislation.
Performance against environmental assessment methods such as BREEAM can be improved by using Recycled Aggregates during construction. Our Recycled Products are increasingly being used for all below-ground applications from small projects through to major office developments.
• Crushed Concrete 6F5 – general crusher run sub-base all types of grades
• Type 1 & 2 Crushed aggregate – graded crushed material for sub-bases
• Concrete Fines – used as general backfill
• Road Planning’s – sub-base or finish for road building or car parks
• Demolition Hard-core – temporary road building or piling mat construction
• Recycled ballast and sands cheaper alternative than primary materials
• Eco Blend a mixture of natural and recycled aggregates in a controlled blend.
• IBA crushed materials Energy from waste facilities produce a bottom ash (IBA) that can be processed to make an aggregate (IBAA) suitable for earthworks, pavement construction and the manufacture of asphalt
Our fleet of haulage vehicles including tippers grabs and artics provide greater flexibility when ordering; deliveries are available in loads of 1 to 29 tonnes and in bulk bags. Give one of our knowledgeable sales team a call today to discuss your requirements.